Tiger Testing works with CLIA Labs alll over the country to provide Traditional RT PCR Testing. Since every lab is different, our information for RT-PCR testing is a generalization based on the most popular machines.Tiger Testing uses industry trusted labs that demand efficiency, accuracy, and gold-standard technology systems for sequencing, flow cytometry, and real-time, digital and end point PCR—from sample prep to data analysis.
An example that my be used is the Applied Biosystems® 7500 Fast Dx Real-Time PCR Instrument with SDS Software is a real-time nucleic acid amplification and five-color fluorescence detection system available for in vitro diagnostic use. The 7500 Fast Dx Real-Time PCR Instrument delivers the performance required for high-quality results in a 96-well format.
• 96-well format eases plate setup if automation is not available
• Accommodates tube strips, which can be capped immediately after pipetting each sample
• Fast mode completes runs in less than forty minutes
• Optional standard mode facilitates use of standard length real-time PCR assays without changing thermal cycling parameters
• 5-color variable excitation enables multiplex assays
Convenient 96-well Format
The 7500 Fast Dx Real-Time PCR Instrument minimizes the effort required to perform sample setup while also allowing the use of tube strips.
Intuitive Software to Run Pre-optimized Protocols
The 7500 Fast Dx instrument's Sequence Detection Software Security, Auditing, and E-Signature module offers the flexibility to develop assays and also run pre-optimized protocols for users operating in a secure environment.
Instrument Service and Support
The 7500 Fast Dx Real-Time PCR Instrument is supported by our AB Assurance Service Plan for Diagnostics, which includes:
• Instrument Installation Qualification, Operation Qualification, and Performance Qualification (IQ⁄OQ⁄PQ)
• Spectral calibration and software setup
• Emergency repair, including parts and labor, and OQ⁄PQ after any major part change
• Planned maintenance every 12 months
- Dimensions:34 cm (13.39 in) (W) x 49 cm (19.29 in) (H) x 45 cm (17.72 in) (D)
- Capacity:12 x 8-tube strips, 1 x 96-well plate (Fast)
- Format:96-well plate, 8-well strips
- Precision:Distinguish between 5,000–10,000 genome equivalents (two-fold copy number difference) with 99.7% confidence
- Reaction Volume Range:10-30 µl
- Run Time:36 min (Fast), <2 hrs (Standard)
Tiger Testing does not provide test results over the phone, email or tawk chat to individuals. Please contact your employer for all test results. If you were tested in North Carolina and got a text from Radeas Labs | Tiger Testing, please call 919-263-1150 or visit https://www.radeas.com/contact-us for test results. Thank you.