Tiger Testing works with CLIA Labs alll over the country to provide Traditional RT PCR Testing. Since every lab is different, our information for RT-PCR testing is a generalization based on the most popular machines.Tiger Testing uses industry trusted labs that demand efficiency, accuracy, and gold-standard technology systems for sequencing, flow cytometry, and real-time, digital and end point PCR—from sample prep to data analysis.
An example that my be used is the Applied Biosystems® 7500 Fast Dx Real-Time PCR Instrument with SDS Software is a real-time nucleic acid amplification and five-color fluorescence detection system available for in vitro diagnostic use. The 7500 Fast Dx Real-Time PCR Instrument delivers the performance required for high-quality results in a 96-well format.
• 96-well format eases plate setup if automation is not available
• Accommodates tube strips, which can be capped immediately after pipetting each sample
• Fast mode completes runs in less than forty minutes
• Optional standard mode facilitates use of standard length real-time PCR assays without changing thermal cycling parameters
• 5-color variable excitation enables multiplex assays
Convenient 96-well Format
The 7500 Fast Dx Real-Time PCR Instrument minimizes the effort required to perform sample setup while also allowing the use of tube strips.
Intuitive Software to Run Pre-optimized Protocols
The 7500 Fast Dx instrument's Sequence Detection Software Security, Auditing, and E-Signature module offers the flexibility to develop assays and also run pre-optimized protocols for users operating in a secure environment.
Instrument Service and Support
The 7500 Fast Dx Real-Time PCR Instrument is supported by our AB Assurance Service Plan for Diagnostics, which includes:
• Instrument Installation Qualification, Operation Qualification, and Performance Qualification (IQ⁄OQ⁄PQ)
• Spectral calibration and software setup
• Emergency repair, including parts and labor, and OQ⁄PQ after any major part change
• Planned maintenance every 12 months
- Dimensions:34 cm (13.39 in) (W) x 49 cm (19.29 in) (H) x 45 cm (17.72 in) (D)
- Capacity:12 x 8-tube strips, 1 x 96-well plate (Fast)
- Format:96-well plate, 8-well strips
- Precision:Distinguish between 5,000–10,000 genome equivalents (two-fold copy number difference) with 99.7% confidence
- Reaction Volume Range:10-30 µl
- Run Time:36 min (Fast), <2 hrs (Standard)
Tiger Testing DOES NOT provide test results over the phone, email or tawk chat. If you have been tested by Tiger, you will receive a letter in the mail with your + / - COVID result. Thank you.